On this Bosphorus Morning Cruise, you and your intimate group of 1 to 15 people will have the exclusive pleasure of being the only ones aboard our luxurious yacht.
Come and join us for an extraordinary and memorable adventure on the enchanting waters of the Istanbul Bosphorus. Embark on our Bosphorus Morning Cruise, a luxurious yacht tour that will unveil the iconic and historic treasures nestled along the Bosphorus Strait. This exclusive experience is designed for a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 35 participants.
We will stopover on Asian Side at an Ottoman Pavilion, Küçüksu Palace. It was used as a hunting lodge and now used as a museum. We will enter the museum, relive the history and see the interiors of an Ottoman Pavilion.
Prepare to be captivated by the grandeur and allure of Istanbul as you embark on this unforgettable tour. Don't miss out on this remarkable opportunity to experience the city in a truly extraordinary way. Secure your place on the Istanbul Bosphorus Morning Cruise on Yacht tour today, and get ready to be mesmerized by the incomparable beauty of Istanbul.
- Private Tour
- Professional Tour Guide
- Coffee and/or Tea And Water
- Bagel With Olives And Cheese
- Homemade Lemonade With Mint
- Small Sandwiches
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-Off
- Gratitude (Suggested)
- Alcoholic Beverages
Sights You will See from the Yacht
- Dolmabahçe Palace
- Çırağan Palace
- Beylerbeyi Palace
- Çamlıca Mosque
- Ortaköy Mosque
- Maiden’s Tower
- Bosphorus Bridges
- Rumeli and Anadolu Fortresses
- Pavillons and luxury villas on The Bosphorus
- Stop over 30 minutes at Kucuksu Palace
- The Museum is Closed on Monday
- Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferrable to other tours, times, or dates
- The cruise is weather permitting and schedule may change daily
- Schedule subject to change without notice
- The cruise is subject to availability
- We have a large fleet of luxury yachts and the yacht may differ depending on size of the tour group